If you're a business owner or manager you will want to make sure to review your disaster plans prior to each hurricane season. Unfortunately, many business owners weren't prepared for the wrath of hurricanes that hit Florida in 2004. The impact on businesses from this hurricane season was devastating. Many owners are still trying to recover from these significant storms.
There are many reasons for considering protecting your business. Our top five include:
1. Loss of property including equipment and fixtures as well as inventory.
2. Loss of revenue after the storm due to the inability to remain open.
3. Increased labor costs to restore operations to the pre-damaged state after the storm.
4. Loss of employees that are faced with changing their employer due to mounting personal expenses.
5. Loss of customers that have now found another more reliable supplier that was prepared.
Our staff has designed a number of protection systems for all types of enterprises. These companies include utilities, retailers, manufacturing plants, and governmental agencies. Our experience gives you a decided factor in achieving a cost effective method to protect your business in the seasons ahead.
We've designed systems to meet the most challenging structural and aesthetic scenarios possible. Our creative team of design andengineering professionals can create a safe and sightless system for your building. We'll work with you and yourstaff to ensure we meet your budget and objectives.
Simply complete our information request at the “Contact Us” page requesting information to protect your business or building. We'll contact you promptly to start the review.