If you are considering armoring your home with wind screens, think Armor Screen. Our smart buyers select the original Armor screen 9 out of 10 times over other wind catching screens. Why do they choose Armor Screens from Lifestyle?
1. Our discriminating customers want a product approved by the stringent Dade County Product Approval Department. They won’t settle for less.
2. Armor Screen has the strongest rating of all screens and is rated in excess of 200 mph. Go with the best.
3. The key ingredient of wind screens is polypropylene, a strong fabric with key limitations. Polypropylene is strong yet degrades quickly when exposed to Florida UV rays. These UV rays rob the strength of the material. It will last for years and years when you install the screens before a hurricane and remove them after the storm.
4. Fabric screens in a rolling version are still exposed to UV rays everyday, day after day. Which degrades the strength and effectiveness in a surprisingly short time. We have seen as little as 11 months.
5. All hurricane wind screens reviewed by our engineering staff contained absolutely NO Kevlar.
Call Lifestyle today at 800-616-4741 for a FREE integrity inspection. Our offer to you – trade in your old screens and receive additional savings toward the purchase of Armor screens to protect your home the right way!